Friday 9 August 2013

Grand piano & other Resources

I am really blessed with a grand piano a Yamaha C2 with a very beautiful tone. I have enjoyed playing and making music on it over the past few years. 

However , students or anyone who wants to make music on it are required to wash their hands first so as to minimise contamination in case of hand, foot mouth or other diseases.  Students also need to keep their finger nails short if they want to sink their fingers in it 


In addition, I have a digital piano - a Yamaha DGX 630. This is a very useful teaching and learning tool. It has a metronome, provides so many accompanying styles and different voices and percussion instruments. Best of all it can record either my playing to help students learn better as well as record student playing so that I can play back and tell them how their playing can be improved. 

Thank God for these lovely gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment